Herpes Dating Guide
This site was created to provide you with the most up-to-date and useful information on dating with genital herpes.
What is the biggest concern for someone after being diagnosed with genital herpes? Here are some interesting statistics.
57% upon being diagnosed are concerned with how genital herpes will affect their sex life
38% upon being diagnosed are concerned with how easily they can infect someone else
So what can you expect after finding out you have genital herpes. Here are some more statistics.
94% feel that genital herpes affects their sex life
60% of sufferers have less sex after genital herpes than before
64% feel genital herpes makes it difficult to form new relationships
58% feel genital herpes has an effect on their current relationship
The biggest concerns for most people with genital herpes involve dating and relationships. For many people it really feels like they will no longer be able to date or find a great relationship.
Here are the most common fears.
"Nobody will want to date me if they know I have genital herpes"
"Nobody will stay in a relationship with me once they find out I am infected with the herpes virus"
"Nobody will ever want to have sex with me again"
Luckily none of these fears are true.
However, in order to safely and confidently date with genital herpes you should definitely know a few things. This site can help you deal with and overcome any issue which genital herpes might create in your dating life. I have organized this site into relevant sections so feel free to start with whichever section interests you the most.
How To Tell Someone You Have Herpes
- Telling someone you have herpes - when is the best time?
- Top 10 most common mistakes
- What to do if the conversation starts to go badly
- How to spot the person most likely to reject you
Transmission Of Herpes
- Condoms and anti-viral medication - how much of a difference do they really make
- Discover how many days out of the month you can expect to be contagious
- There are two types of genital herpes - one is much more contagious than the other
- Reduce the chances of transmitting the herpes virus down to as low as 1% or 2% per year
Best Herpes Dating Sites
- How much do these sites cost and which ones are free
- Which herpes dating sites to stay away from
- How to find a herpes social group near you